Realized I should probably make this a habit if I'm going to keep my brain together as far as writing goes.
- So that Foster AU I was playing with is a few pages, mostly of descriptions, ideas and working stuff out in my head. I have two scenes sort of put together. Learning how to get things out now then come back and edit later is really helpful and I'm happier with what I see end up on paper.
- Got another chapter done for Fireflies - it's short but it's in the headspace of a character that is kind of hard for me to write, so I limit how much I write from his perspective. It's an intensity level thing - it takes a lot of energy which is in short supply most days.
- I'm still carrying ideas around in my head until I get a chance to write which doesn't work as well as one might think, considering I don't get a chance to write every day. I have my trusty notepad which is awesome for lots of things I need to remember as well but I keep forgetting its there when I come up with something I want to use for something I'm working on.
- There is also a pair of socks I need to finish. I should finish those.
- Writing is quickly becoming part of a self-care thing as I keep waking up to days I don't necessarily want to be a part of the world. At least I got my meds refilled. Yay! Sometimes going to hang out in someone else's head is precisely what I need to do to get my own head together.